Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just a little something that I wrote...

Here's my heart. Please let it be always only, Lord, for Thee.
Now take this heart. Hold it safe for me. Keep it under lock and key.
When it beats let it be just for You.
Search my heart. I pray it be found true.
My life seems to be swirling around me.
But I am not lost. It is You who have found me.
When my enemies on every side begin to surround,
You are my strong fortress when I get overwhelmed.
This life is but a day, It passes in a hurry.
Life is too short to get bogged down with all this worry.
You are God and that is enough.
You're with me always and won't leave when things are rough.



I'm not sure if it's finished yet, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

3 comments:

2SewRetro said...

I LOVE this. Thank you for posting it. :)

Wide-EyedandMystified said...

Thank you for the nice comment. :) I'm glad you liked it.

Shaina said...

I can never be reminded enough of this. Thanks.