Thursday, April 7, 2011

Isaiah

But Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me."
"Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me."--Isaiah 49:14-16

"Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord and rely upon his God."---Isaiah 50:10

For the Lord will comfort Zion, He will comfort all her wast places; He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; Joy and gladness will be found in it, Thanksgiving and the voice of melody."--Isaiah 51:3

1 comment:

Wide-EyedandMystified said...

I love these! Wonderful words. :)