Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Prayer Poem. 6-21-11


Please give me strength in this time of weakness. 
Give me a warrior's heart to beat just for You.
Ignite my spirit with Your fire.
Pushing forward so I'll be found true.
Being faithful with whatever You give me,
whether it be large or small.
Still I don't need to be afraid if I fail,
for I know You'll pick me up if I fall.
Give me courage to be strong and bold.
For the prize outweighs any silver or gold.
Someday seeing You face to face.
But for now just basking in Your grace.
The depth of Your love is more than I can fathom.
Knowing You shed Your precious blood for me as a ransom.
Your sacrifice has brought life and healing to my soul.
Now Your love and peace make my heart whole.

1 comment:

emilyandtheyellowhouse said...

Thanks Amanda! You're a blessing.