Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In Your Hands




















                                            
I feel helpless with each new senerio as I think it through my mind.
Never knowing what will happen at any given time.
Sometimes I forget You've got the whole world in Your hands.
Whatever the world throws in the way will be worked according to Your plans.
If You're strong enough to hold the earth up in space,
Then You're strong enough to help me through whatever I face.
You are a God of judgment and mercy, power and love.
And You proved this by sending down Your Son from above.
Your grace is so radient. Your love is so deep.
Your presence is with me through my every joy and defeat.
Your spirit calms my soul giving me peace oh so sweet.
You alone know my thoughts and answer when I call.
You know all my secrets to You I can tell them all.
Your glory surrounds me and it is divine.
Echoing loudly through space and through time.
Of You all creation testifies and sings of Your praise.
And will continue to do so for the reast of its days.

2 comments:

Wide-EyedandMystified said...

Did you write this??

Wide-EyedandMystified said...

I'm not sure why it says that I commented when it was really Alex. But in answer to the question..yes I did write it.